Thursday, November 3, 2011

Buttered Noodles with Scrambled Eggs

I'm going to call this total comfort food for me.  This takes me back to when I was 10 or 11 and I was just learning to cook.  I mastered the scrambled egg and was hungry one evening.  All we had in the fridge was leftover noodles, I threw them together and VIOLA!  I remember making this alot too for my mom and I to eat as a late evening snack way back then.

2 eggs (i mix mine for scrambled eggs with a dash of milk and then the garlic salt and pepper)
1/2 cup or so leftover buttered noodles (egg, or any pasta, today i used bow ties)
pepper
garlic salt (which i don't have)
1 small pat of butter

Place frying pan on to warm add the butter.  Put noodles into pan to warm up add the eggs to the pan and scramble together until it reaches your desired firmness of egg.

Serve alone or add buttered toast.  Total.Comfort.Food.

No comments:

Post a Comment